4- week Course
6 CEU’s are available for applicable professionals
professionals seeking continuing ed credits click here:
THIS GROUP IS FOR ANYONE, PROFESSIONAL OR NON-PROFESSIONAL
This group is for you, if you feel drawn to the following:
1. Desire higher levels of Self Trust and Self Esteem
2. A Longing to Break Free from old emotional, mental, or physical patterns that are holding you back from your highest potential
3. Value Sovereignty instead of Codependency
4. Desire a better relationship with your body and intuition,
5. Wish to bring more of your Creative Self and Flow into your own personal work
6. Want to break FREE of Fear and Scarcity, and embrace ABUNDANCE
7. Unlock your voice and confidently speak their Truth
8. Struggle with body pain, or recurrent health issues (ie: body hurts, inflammation, recurring injuries, chronic pain) and wish to have a different relationship with physical symptoms
9. Desire to set healthy boundaries in Love and all Relationships
10. Wish to establish a deeper connection to your own Intuition and deep Inner Wisdom
11. You are a professional healer, seeking a more connected community of integrative practitioners
A Yothera 4-Week group is for those looking for a supportive, embodied group experience. As part of Yothera’s values, we wish to bridge a holistic model of care and encourages the Integral and Holistic Medical Model. These courses are structured to be accessible for all healing professionals AND anyone interested in holistic healing, and bridging psychology and embodiment into their lives.
This course meets the CE requirements for Social Workers outlined in Rule 351, as well as Section 54-3202 Idaho Code (link below)
This course has also been approved through
IDAHO STATE LICENSING BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS AND MARRIAGE & FAMILY THERAPISTS and PSYCHOLOGISTS
Please read through the course description and inquire with your licensing board ahead of time.
Weekly themes include:
Your Body Your Guide, Mindful Discernment, Acceptance and Truth, & Rising Up
What you’ll need: Yoga mat, comfortable clothing, journal and pen, open mind and heart
These themes build on each other each week in a therapeutic way that begins to help the client explore their truths, and build trust in themselves to make lasting changes in their lives.
GROUPS AND CLASSES ARE NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
For dates and times of upcoming groups and register, click the link below
Classes and Collaboration
Classes, Worshops & Immersions
Jessica is passionate about brining Yothera classes, workshops and immersions to all different groups, and is available to schedule these in your space. Jessica is located in Boise, Idaho but is available to travel with advanced notice and accommodation arrangements ahead of time.
If you are interested in hosting a Yothera class, weekly group, weekend immersion, or one-time workshop, Jessica would love to hear from you!
All requests for workshops and immersions must be done through the CONTACT page HERE.
Please include details about what you are wanting and possible dates, and Jessica will get back to you asap.